terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2009

Icarus - The unfinished clay model

That's me, in 1997, working on Icarus. But my time ran out and I didn't find the support to finish the piece.

Walls Wear Art says:
fantastic work!!
Posted 4 months ago. ( permalink | delete )
Kooklamou - Massachusetts, USA says:
Stunning!! The amount of detail and work you put into your pieces just astounds me!!! I'm in awe...... Just beautiful.....
Posted 4 months ago. ( permalink | delete )
LucaPetronella says:
sei veramente molto bravo!
Posted 4 months ago. ( permalink | delete )
MichelAngelo▲ says:
Thank you, Walls Wear Art!
Thank you very much, Kooklamou - Massachusetts, USA!
Grazie, LucaPetronella!
Posted 4 months ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )

Darth Daddoo says:
You are very gifted!
Posted 4 months ago. ( permalink | delete )
MichelAngelo▲ says:
Thank you very much, Darth Daddoo!
Posted 4 months ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )


PanicoWorkshop says:
hola miguelangelo me quede impresionado con tu trabajo. Es muy bueno el detalle en tus gigantografias. Pero veo en este trabajo que dejas expuestos unos tornillos sobre la arcilla. Cuando le haces en negativo no los sacas?
If you wont, I will ask you in inglish in other moment?
Posted 6 hours ago. ( permalink | delete )


MichelAngelo▲ says:
Hi PanicoWorkshop
I prefer to chat in english because I'm here to make myself known, specially among americans (they are my main public).
This work was not to intended to become a sculpture. The wood structure was developed to allow me a deep search on the geometric qualities of my little plaster model of Icarus.
See the set:
www.flickr.com/photos/poggi00/sets/7215761299 6465003/

And Icarus was created to establish a direct aesthetic dialog with the Rebel Slave. I was in a search for a very particular anatomic detail that would a be proof of my identity. Did you get my point?
See the set:
www.flickr.com/photos/poggi00/sets/7215761294 2001457/

And I did it. The proof was found.
Next year I will finish the translation of a summarized version of my documentary film Icarus, Contemplation & Dream.

Nenhum comentário: