segunda-feira, 6 de julho de 2009

Old Head - Cabeça Velha


Head - Cabeça, originally uploaded by MichelAngelo▲.

Conte's pencil on paper. 1990-92.

aongarcia says:
Love each one of your cabezas; they run the gamut of emotions and each is drawn so expertly. If I had time, I'd comment on each. This one is the only one that looks mean, or maybe he is tortured.
Posted 5 months ago. ( permalink | delete )

MichelAngelo▲ says:
Hi aongarcia
I really appreciate to read your comments. I always learn a new word! I'm doing everything to improve my english. But I have to confess that your analysis of my madonnas brought me back the years of complete immersion in my art. The doubts about the expression of a single detail, technical decisions, etc.
Yes, this head looks very tortured indeed and don't want to remember why. I'm choosing the images that I think are the best to explain my story and this is no easy task: there's an ocean of photos here. Photos of a lifetime I prefer to forget.
Posted 5 months ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )

aongarcia says:
Michelangelo, I hope you are famous; you certainly deserve to be. You also deserve more than I can give you: I would like to spend days looking at just your photo stream, to do it justice. Are you famous yet? An ocean of work...how wonderful. It took that life time (some of which you prefer to forget) to make you into the wonderful artist you are now. Cheers! A toast!!!!
Posted 5 months ago. ( permalink | delete )

MichelAngelo▲ says:
Hi aongarcia
I'm a famous styrofoam sculptor among the people who work for Rio's carnival. All these pieces I'm uploading wasn't exposed before. Never. I'm doing this because is too sad to get old and see the effect of time destroying everything.
Thanks for your words again. You are really awaking me! The forgotten meaning of my art is been recovered from the botton of this dusty life.

Nenhum comentário: