sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

The War Of MABUS - The retarded number 2

Old Head
Andreas Gosch said:
You've got phenomenal works on your stream! Probably you are not the reincarnation of Michelangelo, but you are close to to him.
My reply:
Just a question, Andreas Gosch…
If I show you a proof of my artistic identity, how would be your reaction?

After this mystic opinion (I am close to him… wow…) of this imbecile, I understood that being polite won't lead me anywhere.
I have a lifetime of proofs of being not a reincarnation but being Michelangelo himself for a second time. But how could I get a chance to explain that with all this silence around me?
And what kind of proof this asshole will be able to think about?
I really want to see the face of those idiots the day that I open a few secrets of my art. Whatever…
Well, from that point, I decided to be the most rude I could be replying in english. (This is probably why most brazilians are mute: we speak the same language. There would be no boundaries for my violence in portuguese).
From now on, it's WAR!


Traduzindo a postagem de forma resumida:
Depois de me elogiar, um boçal chamado Andreas Gosch me disse que acha que eu não seja a reencarnação de Michelangelo. Mas, em tom místico, acha que estou "perto dele".
Eu lhe perguntei, então, qual seria a sua reação caso eu apresentasse uma prova de ser o próprio Michelangelo. Sinceramente, eu achei que ele me perguntaria por tal prova, mas não houve resposta.
Nesse ponto, eu comecei a entender que a minha postura educada inicial não ajudava na divulgação da minha experiência de vida. Foi então que decidi sair chutando a cara desses gringos babacas pra ver se algum imbecil resolveria me enfrentar. Acabou dando certo com uma americana, que apelidei de "Velha Maconheira".
Comentei, também, que eu acho que a galera brasileira está calada porque a minha violência em português não teria limites. Bem, isso é fato, mas acho que ninguém ainda se animou a me atacar porque tem outros meios para fazê-lo. Porém, teve gente que me "atacou" por email (não foi bem um ataque, mas eu estou considerando como tal para ter assunto no blog, rrsssss).

Nenhum comentário: