sexta-feira, 30 de julho de 2010

The War Of MABUS - Who is the great imbecile?

The Resurrection - Study for a figure - The Rapture or Ganymede
Here we have two idiots from different parts of the world.
The first one, some fucking "hopelesslyinlovedu", claimed to be "well-educated". But he came to the conclusion that I'm copying my own work (of my italian life). I asked him to show me the originals that he thinks I'm copying. He simply refused to argue with me. So what would be the reason that an asshole like him had to write this comment below my video The Messiah on YouTube?

hopelesslyinlovedu:
no, this guy thinks his the reincarnation of Michelangelo, so he copies Michelangelo's work. the only think I have to say is that any averagely-talented art student is able to do this.

Of course this blockhead just wanted to attack me. Since he didn't discuss any point with me, I decided to show what kind of shit I have been finding around the world.

The second idiot is some Mark Anthony that showed up on my FaceBook page.
He asked me about the books he thinks I'm using to make my drawings.
But I'm really surprised to see that my drawings could be considered copies when they are not.

But after all these "misunderstandings" (these two imbeciles cannot understand what they see), I will show a person who thinks the opposite! I will show one jerk that thinks my art work has nothing to do with Michelangelo (my old self)!!! I will call her The Old Pothead Lady.

The contrast of these impressions about me IS the main aspect of my personal war - The War Of MABUS. There's a wide gap in today's culture. After the brainwash of the XX century, the entire world has the SAME comprehension about art: is equal to some "scientific search". In every corner of this stupid planet I have met the same kind of people. It's easy to see that nobody wants to leave the mainstream.

Nenhum comentário: