quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

The Mask - A Máscara


The Mask - A Máscara, originally uploaded by MichelAngelo▲.

English:
For those who need physical proofs, here is one. Maybe this revelation will make some folks start understanding what is actually expressed on the Sistine Ceiling.

What impressed me most is to verify that everybody in different times really believed on the disguise of the paintings. Although there are among the scenes on the Ceiling tons of clues and obvious visual links suggesting other meanings, people kept publishing books and alikes with the same wrong info.

I know that people still prefer the wrong idea about the Sistine Ceiling and they are hating me about what I revealing. The catholics in particular already think it's outrageous to see so many hindu references inside their beloved chapel.
The number of people that stopped talking to me because of my revelations is huge and the silence around me shows the rage against me.

Well, what a pity. Take note of this, you catholics and similar believers:
When I finish my schemes of the Sistine Ceiling, the name Michelangelo Buonarroti will be the most hated in the entire History by all of you. What a honor!

Soon you all will face the truth that the Sistine Chapel is entirely dedicated to the JEWS, HINDUS and ESOTERIC CHRISTIANS. There's NO catholicism AT ALL on the scenes painted there.

Now I'm asking myself: what you catholics are going to do about it?

Português:
Para quem precisa de provas físicas, aqui está uma delas. Talvez esta revelação fará com que algumas pessoas comecem a compreender o que realmente está expresso no teto da Capela Sistina.

O que mais me impressiona é verificar que todos, em diferentes épocas, realmente acreditaram no disfarce das pinturas. Embora haja entre as cenas do teto toneladas de pistas e óbvias ligações visuais sugerindo outros significados, as pessoas continuaram a publicar de livros e similares com a mesma informação errada.

Eu sei que muitos ainda preferem a idéia errada sobre teto da Capela Sistina e estão me odiando por causa do que estou revelando. Os católicos, em especial, acham revoltante ver tantas referências hindus dentro de sua amada capela.
O número de pessoas que pararam de falar comigo por causa das minhas revelações é imenso e o silêncio em torno mostra a raiva contra mim.

Bem, que pena. Tomem nota disto, vocês católicos e crentes semelhantes:
Quando eu terminar meus esquemas explicativos do Teto da Capela Sistina, o nome Michelangelo Buonarroti será o mais odiado em toda a História por todos vocês. Que honra!

Breve, todos vocês terão de enfrentar a realidade de que a Capela Sistina é inteiramente dedicado aos JUDEUS, HINDUS e CRISTÃOS ESOTÉRICOS. NÃO há QUALQUER catolicismo nas cenas pintadas lá.

Agora, estou me perguntando: o que vocês católicos farão a respeito disso?

Nenhum comentário: