sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2009

Doom - Destino


Doom - Destino, originally uploaded by MichelAngelo▲.

Hey! Reckless!
Put yourself in my place
Or enslave me in your glance!
Do it! Do it!
Or forget me in your sleep!
How?
Oh hell! From now on…
You sleep insane!

Graphite pencil on Canson's paper. 1985-89.

Ei! Incauto!
Coloca-te no meu lugar
ou escravisa-me no teu olhar!
Coloca-te! Coloca-te!
Ou esqueça-me no teu sono!
Como?
Ora, de agora…
pois que durma insano!

Grafite sobre Canson. Anos 85-89.


petunia_rocks01 says:
contrapposto, baby, contrapposto! excellent!
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink | delete )


MichelAngelo▲ says:
Yes, petunia_rocks01, the central figure is twisted like you said. But my understanding of the classic contrapposto movement don't bend the torso like this. The true contrapposto it's a body with an accurate balance of limbs and anatomic angles with harmonized curves.
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )


petunia_rocks01 says:
true ... however, this drawing is beautifully composed and balanced - let me correct myself and say, "Twisty"! :-) great job, miche!

Nenhum comentário: