quinta-feira, 14 de maio de 2009

Madonna with child


Madonna with child, originally uploaded by MichelAngelo▲.

Graphite pencil on paper. 1986-89.

aongarcia says:
What were you showing here?
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink | delete )


MichelAngelo▲ says:
This is just a study for the child's movement. A close up of a sketch. The feet are studies for the child. The fingers at the botton are from the central figure of my last and most important work: the Resurrection. I stopped my art work in the middle 90's. Now I'm trying to show and expalin everything because I think my time is running out. Keep asking me questions, it's the only way to know what I have to improve in my next upload. Thanks, aongarcia.
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )


aongarcia says:
I hope you do not mean that too literally "my time is running out." How old are you? I'm 69 yrs old and I'm pretty aware of that time clock, too. You're one wonderful artist, really amazing, and so complex. Your work gives great tribute to God.
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink | delete )


MichelAngelo▲ says:
Thanks for your words, aongarcia. Let me try to explain myself:
I'm 48 yrs old. Beyond the chronological events there is a psychic time.
Since I chose the art as the way to discover who I really am, my life became painful, weird and haunted by visions. Visions of a future. Sometimes I find in my routine tasks details showing that part of it already happened and the rest are projecting their shadow. I can't predict exactly what or when, but my visions always comes true.

Nenhum comentário: