sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2009

Garota de Ipanema - Carnaval 2008

Pintura de arte.
Escultura criada para a Escola de Samba G.R.E.S. Acadêmicos do Salgueiro. Making Of.

JB Melado says:
Muito bonito.
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink | delete )


aongarcia says:
Amazing work. You are commissioned, right? Of course you are. I like the way she is leaning back into something that almost looks like machinery; her eyes are a bit eerie. Her body is perfectly voluptuous.
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink | delete )


Renê Tomczak says:
Genial !!!
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink | delete )


MichelAngelo▲ says:
Obrigado, JB Melado!
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )


MichelAngelo▲ says:
Thanks, aongarcia. Yes, I was commissioned. This sculpture is my favorite work of last year's carnival. I'm very proud of the way I did it: almost alone! The money was less important because it was my first work to Salgueiro, one of the most popular and powerful samba school.
But to avoid my Italian Renaissance's drive I inspired myself with pictures of american pin up girls of the 50's.

Nenhum comentário: