terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2013

30 years ago… / 30 anos atrás…

English:
30 years ago, on the second half of february, the impact of these words cannot be translated. After the reading of these words I entered in some kind of altered state. I was at a book store, downtown of Rio de Janeiro, late afternoon, and decided to walk. I lost my memory. When I finally got at home it was late night. The first thing that I went to see was the weird drawings that I was making since 1981. They were badly packed in a drawer, most of them cut in pieces. For two years those drawings only made me feel an unbelivable strangeness. But now, february of 1983, I could understand the nostalgia I felt when moving my hand to outline those human forms. And I fell to my knees, shamed with myself, and I it was the most painful crying that I ever remember.
I have to say that the emotional experience of remembering Vittoria's death was far beyond my juvenile reality. The comprehension offered by these words could seem foolish today when compared to the ocean of self-discovering that I went through on the following years. But it's not.
Reminding me today of who I was at 22, that young man is like an old friend who I never saw again. And on this 30 years celebration, I really want to say something to him, the 22 year-old Eurico:
DUDE, YOU WERE RIGHT!!! YOU WERE RIGHT ALL THE TIME!!! EVERY SINGLE CONCLUSION THAT YOU CAME UP WITH WERE RIGHT!!! EVERYTHING THAT YOUR FEELING BROUGHT TO YOU WAS PURE SPIRITY LIGHT!!!
TODAY, STEP BY STEP, THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL HAVE TO SWALLOW YOU AND ALL YOUR INNER TRUTH!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, 22 YEAR-OLD EURICO, YOU WON THE SPIRITUAL WAR AGAINST THE OUTER WORLD!!!
YOU WON, DUDE!!! YOU WON!!!

Português:
30 anos atrás, na segunda metade de fevereiro, o impacto destas palavras não podem ser traduzido. Após a leitura destas palavras eu entrei em algum tipo de estado alterado. Eu estava em uma loja de livros, no centro do Rio de Janeiro, no final da tarde, e após ler isto decidi andar. Eu perdi a memória. Quando finalmente cheguei em casa era tarde da noite. A primeira coisa que fui ver eram os desenhos estranhos que eu fazia desde 1981. Eles estavam mal acondicionados em uma gaveta, a maioria deles cortados em pedaços. Por dois anos, esses desenhos só me fizeram sentir uma inacreditável estranheza. Mas agora, fevereiro de 1983, eu podia entender a saudade sentida quando movia a minha mão para delinear formas humanas. E eu caí de joelhos, envergonhado de mim mesmo, e foi o choro mais doloroso de que me lembro.
A experiência emocional de lembrar a morte de Vittoria estava muito além da minha realidade juvenil. A compreensão oferecida por essas palavras pode parecer tola hoje, quando comparada ao oceano de auto-descobertas que enfrentei nos anos seguintes. Mas não é.
Lembrando-me, hoje, de quem eu era aos 22 anos, sinto aquele jovem como um velho amigo que nunca mais vi. E hoje, ao lembrar do que ele passou, eu queria muito dizer algo para aquele garoto de 22 anos. Ao jovem Eurico de 22 anos:
CARA, VOCÊ ESTAVA CERTO!!! VOCÊ ESTAVA CERTO O TEMPO TODO!!! CADA CONCLUSÃO SUA ESTAVA CERTA!!! TUDO O QUE O SEU SENTIMENTO TROUXE PARA VOCÊ ERA, SIM, PURA LUZ DO ESPÍRITO!!!
HOJE, PASSO A PASSO, O MUNDO INTEIRO VAI TER QUE ENGOLIR VOCÊ E TODA A SUA VERDADE INTERIOR!!!
PARABÉNS A VOCÊ, O EURICO DE 22 ANOS, VOCÊ GANHOU A GUERRA ESPIRITUAL CONTRA O MUNDO EXTERIOR!!!
VOCÊ GANHOU, CARA!!! VOCÊ GANHOU!!!

Nenhum comentário: