sexta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2013

The Great Flood revealed!!! - 2


The Great Flood revealed!!! - 2, originally uploaded by MichelAngelo▲.
(versão em português deste post: http://icarocontemplacaoesonho.blogspot.com.br/)

It's pretty clear now what I meant in my book about laughing hysterically when I started to paint the Sistine Chapel Ceiling. Everyone knows it was on the "Great Flood" that I learned fresco painting. I spent hours and hours to paint small figures and the result was shit. But there was something about the pope that I had not noticed before, when he was checking out what I was drawing on that ceiling: the pope could NOT see details at a certain distance!!! After being totally certain that the pope was blind to details when too close to the painting, I requested some changes to the scaffolding just to make him observe the paintings at that distance unsuitable for his visual understanding. And since then, I had the perfect situation to do what I wanted on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel! =D

Back to 1983:
The spiritual experience of the remembrance of Vittoria Colonna's death was far beyond any logical consideration, but I had to analyse it with my logical mind. So there was the perception that the kind of despair I felt was NOT described on any book. Since the begining of all these, it was very clear to me that in february, 1983, I had just found the top of an emotional and transcendent iceberg. There was too much anger and a huge feeling of being betrayed by everyone. The poor descriptions about her death always seemed to me like a "let's keep up the appearances". But my despair was revealing that her death was violent and this could lead to a hint of the reasons of my inner revolt.
Deep spiritual experiences couldn't be started at any time just because of one's will. But I knew there was something huge inside myself that when it start being vomited it would transform my sense of reality forever.

Nenhum comentário: