sexta-feira, 10 de março de 2017

The Fusion of Kabbalah and Kundalini / A Fusão da Cabala com a Kundalini


https://www.flickr.com/photos/poggi00/16715217917/in/album-72157631660962947/

English:
Hello everyone

On this scheme, I'm opening the most controversial thing among my memories from the Sistine Ceiling.

By all historical accounts, the first maps describing India done by the british reached Europe on the late 1500's. When I was studying that information, in the late 1980's, I used to react rationally when trying to understand my memories, saying to myself: "Well, maybe I'm seeing things… maybe there's no India map there…"

But deep inside I still had that feeling screaming loud: "Hey, that painting was created by myself and I remember something clearly related to a map describing India!"

The concrete historical information denying my memories had a huge influence to keep me hiding my spiritual world. But I had another feeling. Something about secrets on the Sistine Ceiling designed to be unveiled just by myself, the reincarnated author.

The years passed and no new information showed up to confirm my memories.

Since 2012 that I'm posting everything on the web for free just because I know that nobody will never believe on me.
By the way, the only detail that can give some credibility to my memories is the positioning of the goat head on the left: the back of it is exactly the city of Mylapore, where Saint Thomas was murdered by the King Mahadevan.
The bull head, or the cow head, has the main meaning of stating the origin of reincarnation because it's the form that gave birth to hebrew letter Alef. But… it can also indicate India for sure.

With this post you can understand the previous one.
The goat skull is the mystical synthesis of reincarnation and resurrection, which is the idea of salvation expressed on Sistine Ceiling.
For a better organization of what it's being revealed:
1) Look Backwards (previous post)
2) The Fusion of Kabbalah and Kundalini (this post)
3) The Martyrdom of Saint Thomas (next post)

Português:
Olá a todos
Neste esquema, estou abrindo o ponto mais controverso das minhas memórias do Teto da Capela Sistina.
Todos os relatos históricos afirmam que os primeiros mapas descrevendo a India feitos pelos britânicos chegaram à Europa no final do século XVI. Quando encontrei essa informação, no final dos anos 1980, eu costumava reagir racionalmente ao tentar entender as minhas memórias e repetia para mim: "Bem, talvez eu esteja vendo coisas ... talvez não haja nenhum mapa da India lá ..."
Mas, no fundo, aquela sensação gritava bem alto: "Ei, essa pintura foi criada por mim mesmo e me lembro de algo claramente relacionado com um mapa que descreve a Índia"
A informação histórica concreta negando as minhas memórias teve uma influência enorme para manter-me escondendo meus segredos. Mas eu sentia que haviam segredos no Teto da Capela Sistina que foram pensados para serem revelados apenas por mim mesmo, o autor reencarnado.
Os anos se passaram e nenhuma informação nova apareceu para confirmar as minhas memórias.
Desde 2012 que estou postando tudo na web de graça, só porque sei que ninguém nunca vai acreditar em mim.
O único detalhe que pode dar alguma credibilidade às minhas memórias é o posicionamento da cabeça da cabra da esquerda: a parte de trás dela é exatamente onde fica a cidade de Mylapore, onde São Thomas foi assassinado pelo Rei Mahadevan.
A cabeça de touro, ou a cabeça de vaca, tem como função principal afirmar a origem da ideia de reencarnação, porque é a forma que deu origem à letra hebraica Alef. Mas... também pode indicar a Índia, com certeza.

Com este post, você pode entender melhor o post anterior.
O crânio do bode é uma síntese mística da reencarnação e ressurreição, que é a idéia de salvação expressa no Teto da Capela Sistina.
Para uma melhor organização do que está sendo revelado:
1) Olhe para trás (post anterior)
2) A Fusão de Cabala e Kundalini (este post)
3) O Martírio de São Tomás (próximo post)

Nenhum comentário: